Scarborough Spa and Conference Centre
- From South – M1 to A1 to A64 to Scarborough. M1/M18 to M62 to Hull then A63/A165 (coastal route ) to Scarborough
- From North – A1/A19 to A171 or A170 to Scarborough
- From West – M62 to Hull then A63/A615 ( coastal route ) or M62 to M1 then A64 to Scarborough.
- Regular Inter city trains run from London & Edinburgh, change at York for Scarborough.
- Coast to coast lines run daily, calling at all major cities; Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, York, Scarborough.
Parking at Scarborough Spa
Parking at The Spa is managed by Scarborough Council, not Sheffield International Venues. For the most up-to-date information, please visit the Scarborough Council website.
There are several disabled bays within the car park, however these are limited and on a first come basis. For further information please visit Scarborough Council’s website.
To the front of The Spa, there is 24 hour, Long Stay parking available. These spaces are Pay and Display only.